Best crossbody?

staceyjan

Dec 30, 2014
I have gift cards that are burning a hole in my wallet for ages and finally want to purchase a cross body. I thought that I wanted the favorite but think I need a big that is a little bigger and could hold a little more. I have the 6 plus and an otter box case on it that makes the phone extremely bulky. When I tried to put it in the favorite mm, I did not have a lot of room left.

What should I get? I would not like to go over $2K. I am not a small and petite person, I am 5"7 and a size 16 and would not want a bag that would look too small for my body, either.

I love my Turenne PM. It's a great size, can be dressed up or down, and the zipper is long enough to give really easy access to everything inside. If you're concerned about size, you could always look at the medium size too.

Bloomsbury! It looks so small and hugs your body but holds a ton. I also enjoy the front pocket for quick to grab items like your phone or keys.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using PurseForum mobile app

I forgot to add that it good size wise, I'm 5'3" I used to be plus size but now I'm "regular" size but it looked good size wise at either weight. When I was larger it didn't look too small for my size. I think because it hugs your body it doesn't look disproportionate to your size,like for example the Alma bb looks ridiculous on me like I'm carrying a little kids bag which was really exaggerated when I was plus size.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using PurseForum mobile app

Reactions: staceyjan