Best Crossbody for Honeymooning?

Amar12

Mar 31, 2018
The only thing that is keeping me going is that someday we will get to go on our Mediterranean trip.
I thought a Chanel Mini Square would be the perfect little crossbody to take, but now after buying the larger version in the CF Small, I am looking for a snack-size purse to wear while on the go.

The only thing that is keeping me going is that someday we will get to go on our Mediterranean trip.
I thought a Chanel Mini Square would be the perfect little crossbody to take, but now after buying the larger version in the CF Small, I am looking for a snack-size purse to wear while on the go.
Any particular designer you like?

Reactions: Amar12
Gosh, so many choices, I can see why you asked. All good brands. Hopefully more will chime in. I am a fan of Bottega Veneta's Nodini crossbody, which zippers for great security.

Reactions: Amar12
Gosh, so many choices, I can see why you asked. All good brands. Hopefully more will chime in. I am a fan of Bottega Veneta's Nodini crossbody, which zippers for great security.

thank you so much! you’re right, that bag is gorgeous and I love it’s minimal silhouette and that it doesn’t scream designer.

Reactions: indiaink