Best cross-body bag?

My DH had the olav PM and it was a little too boxy for my liking. It's also sort of small. He ended up selling it on ebay.

I like the new Mono bosphore pm messenger. Otherwise the baggy pm or gm with the long strap would be very nice.

Exactly the same question I've been asking myself, and I think (I'm going to have to try it to see what it looks like) I'm going to go with the Damier Tango, long strap.

I'm just booking a return trip to Venice, in March, so want something that is hands free, but not a back pack, that will hold a small water bottle, purse, camera and book.

Hoping the Tango should just about do it.

Won't be getting the bag till day after Boxing day, as will be down in Dublin for the Brown Thomas sale!

Let me know what you finally decide!

Good luck!

K
xx

Messenger PM Bosphore

Someone here posted a pic of it on and it looks fab on her. Makes me want it after I get some other stuff off my wish list. If only the funds were there, hehe.

I have the Mini Lin Saumur (the smaller one of the two) - I love it to bits :yahoo:
It's great worn messenger style and can convert to a normal shoulder bag too. And it fits quite a lot in without looking to big and bulky :yes:

And now drawn to the Messenger Bosphore as well....there goes my bank balance again! l :Push: :sweatdrop: