Best cross-body bag?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What do u think is the best cross-body hands-free bag? I tried on the reporter bag and I think its too wide for me. I want something thats not huge, but big enough to carry a water bottle, wallet, keys, phone, and a few odds and ends. I think I would prefer something not monogram, and was thinking about the damier olav pm. Anyone know if the MC noe can have a longer strap to wear cross-body? What do u think is the best cross-body bag? Thanks! :flowers:

2. Damier Geant Citadin? I think it's Gorgeous! Our father is getting one for x-mas from us!

3. Can somebody graciously post a picture?:rolleyes:

4. believe it or not, i somehow managed to fit my wallet, phone, keys and water bottle in my Musette Salsa :yes:. i have it in the Monogram with the long-strapped version, but it's available in Damier too:

[​IMG]

there's also the regular Musette, which is bigger than the Salsa:

[​IMG][​IMG]

musette salsa 001.jpg musette salsa 002.jpg
  5. I would have thought that its not wide enough to fit a water bottle! :wtf:

6. Has anyone seen the Damier Naviglio in real life? Thanks!

7. i usually make it fit if i want it to :lol:

8. I have the Navaglio in Damier....

It is really nice b/c it is still narrow enough to look like a brief but long enough for magazines....the closure is so great, it has the zipper then it has a snap closure on top of that...its great for travel!!!!!!:yes:

9. Cool! Is it a very big bag? Do you happen to have a picture wearing it? :graucho:

10. I don't want to stuff it in there...it might make a huge lump where the water bottle is! :lol:

11. My SIL has one and I think that if you don't like the size of the Reporter, it's not likely that you'll like the size of the Naviglio either...

12. I am in love with the Messenger PM Bosphore! :love: Even the Pochette Bosphore is really nice too!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    I'm considering buying the Bosphore PM next year in Hong Kong, or when I return from Hong Kong.

13. I like the look of the Musette Salsa with long straps in damier........

14. Here it is!!!! :P Oh, Im 5'7 and 127 lbs....

DSCF0002.JPG
  15. The Trocadero 27 is very cute when I saw it on a petite girl, and the Nil was stunning on a taller girl, although both bags alone don't seem that special!

I also really like the mini lin Danube for a cross-body bag, but it's just too small. I wish they made a bigger version!

trocadero27.jpg nil.jpg Danube.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice