Best compact wallet.

1. I'm in search of the best compact wallet, doesn't matter what collection men's or women's. I need one that can hold cards and a bit of cash. Nothing too bulky though. Help! Thanks tpf fam.

SchaalBWife likes this.
  2. The victorine.

3. Doesn't it get too bulky after adding in cash and cards?

4. Pretty wallet, but yes bulky once loaded with your stuff. I passed.

5. ZCP is the best compact wallet for cards and cash only- IMHO. I love how it fits so much but it's also very slim. For a good medium- size compact wallet I really like my Compact Curieuse Wallet. I can fit 6 cards, plenty of cash, and some coins without getting too bulky

jancedtif, j19, jellyv and 2 others like this.
  6. ZCP is so hard to find at the moment plus I like the open face layout more. For some reason, I feel like the accordion layout is such a disappointment.

ame likes this.
  7. I dont think LV offer too many wallet options like that ATM that aren't bulky. The only one that I can think of was ZCW OM. that wallet fit a ton and still was so slim.

Louisgyal37 and paula3boys like this.
  8. I'm actually a fan of the pocket organiser. can't fit *too* much, but enough for a few (really few!) cards and a few notes. ;)

9. Have you looked into the Pallas compact wallet?

10. Looked into it .. however I think it'll be be too bulky for me.

11. I really like the pocket organizer however I know others who don't feel that having the cash laying around is not safe. I wouldn't want to lose the cash. ]:

12. well, if you fold the banknotes (individually) into 3, they can fit into the slightly larger compartment on the left. but there isn't space for too many bills that way, and i think american bills are slightly longer than euro notes, so perhaps it wouldn't work so well.

13. Rosalie coin purse. I use it in my Eva and small bags on the weekend. Slim and compact but holds a lot!

junime, MeepMeep67, j19 and 3 others like this.
  14. I've really debated on this wallet also. Good price point too.

15. Pocket organizer
    I fold US dollars in half and place under back pocket on left. I picked this up to use with a clutch and it works really well.