Best color for natasha vs lil ukita?

I've been lemming.both bags for a while and recently scored a ukita in mink on sale. I love the color but can't help wondering if I shouldn't have gone for the Natasha instead. I think I'll get both styles eventually but I'm wondering which which style suits the soft mink color bettrr. Other colors I'm interested in would be violet or something neutralish like praline or cinnamon.

I've been lemming.both bags for a while and recently scored a ukita in mink on sale. I love the color but can't help wondering if I shouldn't have gone for the Natasha instead. I think I'll get both styles eventually but I'm wondering which which style suits the soft mink color bettrr. Other colors I'm interested in would be violet or something neutralish like praline or cinnamon.
I think Mink is better suited to the Lil Ukita than the Natasha. I bought a Natasha in Mink because the Natasha is slightly larger and looked better on me at the time, but I love the design of the Ukita. It was also available in the (large) Ukita, which is bigger, but I already had a Mink Francesca (and a Ukita!) and wanted something significantly smaller and easier to carry.

Another style that looks great in Mink is the Hillier, but I don't want to start another lemming for you :smile:

I think Violet would do justice to the pleating on the bottom of the Natasha, and I like Praline for the Lil Ukita.

^^Thanks for your reply. I already own a black Hillier so no worries about starting a new lemming with that one.

I adore the pleating and and zipper detail on the Natasha so that's why I keep thinking about exchanging the lil Ukita for that one.