Best Coach Ebay finds?!

1. Hey ladies, I was kind of curious... what have been your best Coach E-bay finds? Here's mine...

eb_1.jpg
  2. I got a really good deal on a Coach signature wristlet once.

3. ohh thats such a pretty coach purse!!

4. Scribble stitch wristlet

5. pebbled leather shoulder tote

6. Got the white leather soho braided hobo currently in stores (for $198) for $110, the small white hampton's weekend hobo for $32!!! and a black signature braided flap for $99 (outlet price at the time I bought it was $200).

7. Small Hamptons white hobo for $70, and a large khaki one for $80, and I bought the large scribble hobo and minskinny for $100 on Livejournal.

8. Awesome! Sounds like some good finds :o)

9. I've sadly never ventured onto eBay yet, so all of my best deals were from the July outlet sale LOL.

10. katie, i swear i will sell my soul for that bag you have...
    :heart:

11. oooh...
    apparently my soul is going to be sold...there's one on eBay...

12. Haha! I bought mine and I've used it... ONCE! I'm terribly afraid to use it. Doesn't go on the shoulder and it's so pretty.... LOL

13. I won the Chelsea Optic hobo for about 80 off retail when it was just released back in Aug! What a deal

14. so, you know, if you want to give it a good home...
    :graucho:

15. I have lots of good deals there. And one not so good deal but it all balances out in the end right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice