Best COACH deal ever! (For me) come see....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Come see what I got for $52 at Bloomingdales. :yahoo:
    The retail price for this item was $298.
    Can you guess what it is?

2. No, I really can't guess! Show me! That is an order! :P

3. No guesses I wanna see

4. Ok, here it is.
    The Amanda Satin Flapover Clutch
    [​IMG]

5. I want to see! So glad I'm here for a live reveal!

6. great deal! congrats :smile:

7. Niiiiiiice!!!! What an awesome deal!!!! That's the perfect little evening bag!!! Congrats!!!

8. I also got the new V-day ponytail scarf and the multicolor dot ponytail scarf.:heart:

[​IMG]

9. I know it is. Plus for the price I could not say no.

10. WOW! That is a great deal! Was it on clearance or something? My Belk only has it for 25% off right now :sad:

11. wow!! Awesome deal!!!

12. That is so cute. Congrats!

13. oh wow that is a real great deal you scored and that is a very pretty evening bag as well.

14. Love the clutch! What a great deal! The scarves are so cute!

15. I guess it was. I guess it was just meant to be. She was not in any clearance bin or table. She wad inside a glass display. I've been looking for a black evening clutch so I aked the SA for the price. She pulls it out and says it's $298. She tells me that the silver bags were marked down. So she goes and scans the bag and it rang up for $55. I said, I'll take it. :tup: