Best Clinic For Full-Face Surgery?

Woot woot! So I kinda made the right choice with DA! Ok then I shall proceed with them! I will research further tho
But that's so scary! I had my eye surgery with ID, y'all! I don't think they switch the doctor but I'm not really sure because they just knock me out. I remember the doctor wake me up and ask me to look up, down, look at my feet etc but can't really tell if it's the same doctor I was pretty much unconscious. I like my result tho.
Initially I want to go back to ID because they told me I can get more discount as a returning patient. But I wouldn't want to mess my facial bone :doh:
So Dr. Lee from DA is good, right?

Dr Lee from DA has mostly good reviews on here, and a good reputation. However I found the Soyoung page for DA and one of the girls on here translated it for me, and said that he had a few bad reviews on there too.

Even the best surgeons will have bad cases because everyone has different face. He seems like one of the most reputable FC doctors, however but I am also going to consult at Braun, Cooki and some other places (I am going for ullzang dolly look). ^^

Its good ID did your eye surgery well. However I would not risk them myself.. if you look at the links above, doctor switching is dangerous :shocked: