Best Chloé bag for dresses

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone

I am considering getting my second Chloé bag (I already have a medium Marcie in tan) which would go with more dressy summer outfits, such as cocktail dresses for weddings, beach dress etc

I am now looking to see if either the Nile, Nile Minaudière or Pixie go into sale, hoping to get a more neutral color such as grey, blush or beige.

I‘d prefer to have it small and be able to put the bag around my arm, but I don‘t know if the handles of the Pixie would fit.

What do you think, which bag makes the most sense?

IMG_1753.jpg IMG_1754.jpg IMG_1755.jpg

2. Minaudière....and it's been on sale. I got the beige 40% off

3. I found both Pixie and Nile into sale in Net a porter and in farfetch! I love Nile Minaudière both in grey and beige and i believe that matches with the most summer outfits :smile:

4. I really like the look of the second one

5. I just got the small nile in metallic gold on sale at MyTheresa--I bought it specifically to wear for dressier occasions! I'm going to remove the shoulder strap and just use the bracelet part when using it with evening wear.

6. I also thougt that the Nile looked pretty good as it also has more room than the Minaudière. Do you find the bag heavy?

7. I just ordered it today so I haven't gotten it yet. The small size looked like a good compromise between the medium and minaudiere. I also don't love the metal piece hanging off the bottom of the minaudiere. I don't plan to use the bag much for daywear. If I had I would have probably needed the medium to fit more items.

8. I bought the pixie in dark green at the net a porter sale and I find it to be a great neutral that goes with dresses and jeans. I love the metal handles too, looks so cute without the straps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice