Best Charm for a Damier Speedy 30

pagypooh

Shallow and Proud
Dec 19, 2006
Hey fellow bagaholics! Im a newbie here and I wanted some of your input. I recently ordered a Damier Speedy 30 which is coming in January :yahoo: and I wanted to add a charm to it. What do you guys think goes well with the Damier Speedy? I tried the panda on the Damier Speedy at the LV store the other day but I wanted other options. Any suggestions?

I use my Panda Cles on my Damier Ribera MM. My Fortune Cles didn't look as nice against the background. I also have this old brass chain belt (I stole the idea from a PFer on her Damier Azur Speedy) to wrap around the handles and let it dangle, that is cute too.

I got the gold disco ball today! The gold matches the gold hardware on the speedy.

I'm also on the call list for the multicolore pastilles chain... they're sold out of them at the moment. I like it more than the brown monogram because it adds more color. But that's just me.

Thanks for your suggestions. If you have available pics of the charms hanging on your Damier Speedy, would you mind posting them so I have a better idea of its overall look? Thanks a bunch!

Thanks for your suggestions. If you have available pics of the charms hanging on your Damier Speedy, would you mind posting them so I have a better idea of its overall look? Thanks a bunch!

I'm obsessing about the MC pastilles... I'm gonna be away for 2 weeks... hopefully they'll have it when I get back... it would suck if they try to call me while I'm gone & they end up selling it to someone else...
Anyways, here's my gold disco ball from today...

Attachments

• disco 003.jpg
    disco 003.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 422
That's a really cute disco ball charm 4everLV!! Good choice. I hope you get the MC pastilles when you get back, definitely something for you to look forward to when you get home. I was also considering the berry speedy inclusion for myself since I think that splash of color would look nice against the damier, but sadly, the LV store here does not have it on stock :crybaby: Somehow, the panda looks too pale against the damier, at least in my book. Oh well...the quest for the perfect charm is still on...:yes:

Here's a berry inclusion cell charm on my Damier 30
25200678_o.jpg

Here's a berry inclusion speedy on my Damier 30
25199159_o.jpg

Lastly, here's an inclusion cell charm, speedy, and a framboise vernis cles on my Damier 30
25200681_o.jpg

i think i'm getting a juicy charm for christmas but i don't know which one. i asked for the cherries, the little fruity drink or the nesting doll but i don't know what they had in the store and what my sil got me.

i would LOVE a brown pastilles but i just can't bring myself to spend the money.

LOVE the berry inclusion cell!