Best Chanel Worn Cross body for someone 5'10" and above!

CoutureMama26

ChanelMama
Jan 10, 2009
Hi ladies!
I am working with my fabulous Saks SA at the moment to find a cross body bag that would suit me as a mom and also someone who is 5'11". The Le Boy medium works well; not ideal length….but is a definitely possibility. I also know the Chain Arounds and the Jumbos could work with my height. Any other recommendations? She is checking around for me! Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

Hi ladies!

I am working with my fabulous Saks SA at the moment to find a cross body bag that would suit me as a mom and also someone who is 5'11". The Le Boy medium works well; not ideal length….but is a definitely possibility. I also know the Chain Arounds and the Jumbos could work with my height. Any other recommendations? She is checking around for me! Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

My new messenger bag is super long (longer than a woc) and it fits quite a bit!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412053772.904935.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412053794.832105.jpg

I'm in the same position as you looking for a crossbody. I've been thinking about a small boy or a jumbo. They're both very different sizes but can be worn crossbody. Do you need room for a lot of things?

I'm 5'10" and I use old medium boy, WOC and rect minis the most....my most used bag is the old medium boy. I use it all the time.

How do u find the old medium boy cross body? Im 5ft 5, I'm not sure how i feel about it cross body. I would prefer it a little longer..I mostly use the woc. Im trying to get a mini rect right now...

How do u find the old medium boy cross body? Im 5ft 5, I'm not sure how i feel about it cross body. I would prefer it a little longer..I mostly use the woc. Im trying to get a mini rect right now...

Yes ideally would love an inch or two more but I mainly carry over one shoulder but if I do need crossbody I can use it that way and I put the bag on my back I think it's more comfortable that way vs having it sit on my stomach lol