BEST CHANEL SA which specializes in hard to find limited edition chanel bags

ryujiyamada

Mar 2, 2012
hi there! would anyone like to recommend an amazing CHANEL sa which specializes in hard to find chanel! thanks !!

as i was browsing through the chanel cruise 2013 i saw a few bags which is so pretty! i decided to purchase it head down to the chanel store to find it sold out! the pictures of the bag!

thanks do let me know if you guys stumbled upon on too!! :smile:

Attachments

• Chanel-Ivory-White-Boy-Bag.jpg
    Chanel-Ivory-White-Boy-Bag.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 4,438
  • Chanel-Black-Boy-Bag.jpg
    Chanel-Black-Boy-Bag.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 3,845
ryujiyamada said:
hi there! would anyone like to recommend an amazing CHANEL sa which specializes in hard to find chanel! thanks !!

as i was browsing through the chanel cruise 2013 i saw a few bags which is so pretty! i decided to purchase it head down to the chanel store to find it sold out! the pictures of the bag!

thanks do let me know if you guys stumbled upon on too!! :smile:

Call Bloomies in NYC on lexington. i think they have the black with gold one. They have Boys on display in the boutique and also in the RTW dept.

I'm looking for the same bag, but I'd rather find one in Europe because of shipping, import duties etc. So if anyone here knows, please let me know!

I'm looking for the same bag, but I'd rather find one in Europe because of shipping, import duties etc. So if anyone here knows, please let me know!

I was looking for the black one too! From what I know they are sold out in Paris.

If you are looking for another rare boy (the weave) I believe they still have it in a blue or a red?

Totally worth it though! I got my weave lilac boy for only 3500 euros (for the largest size)!!! thats like almost half price!!!

I was looking for the black one too! From what I know they are sold out in Paris.

If you are looking for another rare boy (the weave) I believe they still have it in a blue or a red?

Totally worth it though! I got my weave lilac boy for only 3500 euros (for the largest size)!!! thats like almost half price!!!

You mean it's on sale in Paris? I don't really like the weave one :sad:

You mean it's on sale in Paris? I don't really like the weave one :sad:

yeah sorry haha i make typos all the time.

aw =(

they might have it in barcelona, i haven't lost hope yet! last year during the summer, everywhere was sold out of this "aqua green"! I happened to find it in barcelona in a maxi! in july!

Hi, I love the weave one!! Did you do a reveal? TIA