Best chanel boutique in NYC?

Mick

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Hi! I am contemplating my first Chanel and want to try out IRL some of my options.
I noticed there are several Chanel boutiques in Manhattan and I was wondering where the NYC shoppers would recommend I go. Friendly, helpful SA's for a newbie with many questions....:shame:

TIA!

There are 3 chanel boutiques in NYC, not to mention several department stores that carry chanel bags (Saks, Bloomingdales, Bergdorf). Which do you think has the best selection of handbags?

the selection in the bloomingdales is pretty paltry, imo. that, and i thought their SAs there were unfriendly and unaccommodating, almost rude.
personally, i was impressed by the selection at the chanel boutique on madison ave. they had tons of amazing bags (including the pythons) as well as apparel and other accessories.

Hello Chanel lovers,

I am coming to the US soon and would like some recommendations as to where the best place to shop for Chanel and does anyone have a fave SA in NYC?

thanks in advance :okay:

I have not worked with any SAs in NYC, but I do believe that many people recommend Joseph, formerly of Saks and now at Bergdorf Goodman. Do a search in this subforum and you should find his new contact info - he just moved to BG within the last month or so, I think!

And have fun in NYC :tup:

Hi, I bought a ligne marais bowler in choc brown at saks nyc over the weekend. before cutting the tags off, i want to do a bit more homework and make sure i got the right bag (looking for a choc brown everyday bag, not too small - this bowler size is actually perfect for me). so i wanted to ask you all which nyc chanel store (chanel shop or dept store) has the best selection of merchandise now. i'd appreciate any advice you might offer! thx in advance.

Hello,

I want to wait list for the Fall 08 Reissue 2.55 in Dark Pink Metallic. Can anyone recommend a place to wait list at in NYC? e.g. Saks? BG? Chanel? or whereever my chances will be good. Also, a good SA in the store I can contact. Thank you sooooo much for you guys' help!:heart:

The pink will only be available at Nordstrom and Bergdorf Goodman. I am not sure if anyone knows if either Saks or Neimans will carry dark pink. I have a vague recollection that Saks will not carry it. The Chanel boutiques will NOT carry dark pink.

question for all the nyc natives - which chanel store is the "main" flagship in manhattan? shopping time is going to be packed, so i want to visit the one with the most selection! ^_^ v

TIA!!:flowers: