Best Chanel Bag Bang for your Bucks?

nessavay

Aug 7, 2009
So my boyfriend said he's gonna get me something really really good for Christmas this year. I told him I wanted a Chanel bag and he said ok...until I told him how much they were. He doesn't want to spend more than $1,000 :sad: I'm trying to convince him that Chanel is more of an investment cuz it never goes out of style. In everyone's opinion which bag is most worth the price? Please leave detailed feedback such as pricing info in usd. Thanks!

^Yes, if you are willing to pay the difference then i recommend the same bag!

Classic flap in med/large in black caviar since its more durable than lambskin (lambskin is also a bit more expensive)

If you carry lots with you then maybe go for the jumbo size...I believe it retails for $2650(?)

I think the PST is the best Chanel bag bang for your buck. It's around $1500 USD and if you can afford to, just pay the difference!

If you can afford a little more, I definitely agree with the other gals and get a classic flap!

So my boyfriend said he's gonna get me something really really good for Christmas this year. I told him I wanted a Chanel bag and he said ok...until I told him how much they were. He doesn't want to spend more than $1,000 :sad: I'm trying to convince him that Chanel is more of an investment cuz it never goes out of style. In everyone's opinion which bag is most worth the price? Please leave detailed feedback such as pricing info in usd. Thanks!

1k is really not much in terms of getting a Chanel bag (although it's definitely a generous gift from your bf). You're probably looking at having to get a non-leather Chanel bag or buying one on ebay (which still might be a challenge). What about a Chanel caviar wallet? The larger ones look like a little purse and they're $915!

Funny thing is, when I was telling my friends that hubby was buying me a Chanel handbag, they all asked if he knew how much they cost!! Yup he did!!

Good luck and hope you manage to find something you like within the budget.