Best cc cream?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!

I've been thinking of switching from foundation to cc creams. What's your favorite cc cream?

2. Smashbox camera ready cc cream. Though from the reviews I read, it seems that it's usually a hit or miss with people.

3. Chanel cc cream for me, good coverage and lasts all day (the shade is a match for my skin tone).

4. #4 Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
    I've been using Tarte cc stick. It works good for me. Plus the stick makes it easier to do touch ups with. It says primer on the package, but I use it alone and get good coverage.

5. I love Chanel CC cream!

6. Has anyone tried the Clinique cc cream? How does it compare to others, like smash box and Chanel?

7. I've been using the cc cream from It cosmetics and love it. It gives really good coverage and feels really good on the skin.

8. I have the full size Clinique CC cream.. I haven't really used it enough.. it's kind of thick and I have combo skin in the winter time. T Zone gets oily so I set it with powder.. I'm going to try this tomorrow for work to really test it out again. I haven't really made up my mind about the Clinique CC cream yet...
    I don't use BB or CC cream everyday because I have pretty good skin and I don't like the feel of that stuff on my face. I really dislike foundation which is why I only use BB or CC cream. I like the Smash box BB cream which is pretty good. I have a sample of Peter Thomas Roth's CC cream which I will test out this week too.

9. Keep us posted on how it goes with the different cc creams you mentioned!

10. I really want to try the chanel one. I'm a little scared to try Asian brands as I had tried asian brand BB creams and they were all too light for me. Some even made my skin look grey.

11. Love the Peter Thomas Roth CC cream

12. I just bought a CC cream by IT. Featured on qvc and sold at ulta. Great coverage.

13. YSL top secrets is the best I've tried.

14. Definitely Chanel CC creme. It's fantastic!

15. I'm using the Kate Somerville CC cream. It's working well so far and I like that it has 50+ SPF.