Best Cambon reporter combo color?

Jill D.C. said:
I'd vote for the more-subtle black/black combo. I'm into less "pop."

I've got the reporter in chocolate brown w/ chocolate brown CCs. I think the tone-on-tone look makes the bag a little more elegant and sophisticated and classic, as opposed to trendy and young. It all depends on what you're looking for.

My favourite is the chocolate brown with PATENT chocolate brown CCs.. it's the classiest!! and less overdone i think.. =)

^ Same! My hair is such a pain in the arse sometimes :Push:

waterfalls said:
My favourite is the chocolate brown with PATENT chocolate brown CCs.. it's the classiest!! and less overdone i think.. =)
Does anyone have a picture of this? I want to see so badly! Brown is my favorite color :shame:

doublec31 said:
The beige should be the same that's on sale now since I had purchased this one in the first 30% Saks sale (back then who knew they would go WAY lower!)

Jess, you look sooo young! I love your bags but I think the beige/ black is much better (I mean in the picture) :flowers:

waterfalls said:

Thanks, mine does have the patent cc's!

I'm sorry, but I'm kind of a newbie to this forum, and I don't own a digital camera yet. But I'm quickly realizing its a must have!

OKAY!! found the pics with the BROWN with cream CCs.... can't find the patent ones that i THOUGHT i saw somewhere

here!! enjoy..

Attachments

• chanel multipocket reporter brown.jpg
    chanel multipocket reporter brown.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 58
roey said:
I have beige w/black and love it!

Do you find that this color combo is easy to match? It seems difficult. I asked another PF member who used to own one and she says its not.

i am curious to get other opinions

Yeah, I kind of do, and I didn't contemplate that before the purchase! I think I get too hung up on being matchy-matchy though. I feel like I have to be wearing something with black in it - like a top or shoes, which probably isn't the case.

Ha ha. Who knew that last week when I posted this I would have discovered another color combo to confuse me.

White w/ python!

dzuqfl.jpg