Best Cambon reporter combo color?

1. Is it black/black, beige/ black or black/white?

Which will be more timeless and match with everything?

I'm thinking black/black or blakc/white

IMO black/white pops more

2. I agree the bl/white will pop more, but I'm not sure how the other owners feel about the white in terms of getting dirty, etc.

Any owners of the bl/wh bags and how they like it to help Iluvbags?

3. I'd vote for the more-subtle black/black combo. I'm into less "pop."

I've got the reporter in chocolate brown w/ chocolate brown CCs. I think the tone-on-tone look makes the bag a little more elegant and sophisticated and classic, as opposed to trendy and young. It all depends on what you're looking for.

4. ^^^Hmm. I never thought about it that way

5. That sounds gorgeous! May we see pictures? The reporter is my dream bag, I dont think I'll ever own one though :sad:

I've always been a fan of the beige/black combination as well.

6. I adore the Reporter too! I want the black/black, since I would wear to my conservative work, I love that one and also the black with white CCs!

7. Anyone have a pic modeling the black/white medium size??

8. I used to have the beige/black and I loved it! Now I have the black calfskin on black and I love it just as much, if not more! I have a picture with the black on black if you'd like to see that, Iluvbags..

9. Oh! I also have a picture with my old beige one, if you're still interested in that color combination.

10. ^^^Yup I'd like to see pics of your old beige one.

Would it be the same color beige/black that is currently on sale now?

I heard there was an older version of beige and then they changed it to a different beige.

I'm new to chanel so i just go by what the SA'a tell me. Sometimes they dont even know. LOL :P

11. The beige should be the same that's on sale now since I had purchased this one in the first 30% Saks sale (back then who knew they would go WAY lower!)

For Sale.jpg Picture 198.jpg
  12. Does anyone know if they have any beige reporters around anymore? :love:

13. ^^^Oh that's you!!?

I saw this pic. Nice.

I was curious about the beige/ black. Does it match w/ stuff. It seems to be an odd colr to try and match.

have you had any problems?

14. I prefer the black/white- I think the contrast looks great.

15. I no longer have my beige :cry: that's why I'm looking for a new one! I was scammed by someone in the Philippines..

Anyways, at first I didn't even like the beige that much, it was just on sale and I didn't know they'd be reduced further, but now that it's gone I'd kill for another. It's actually very easy to match since it's a pretty neutral color (for some reason I didn't think it would match much either). Hope this helps, keep the questions coming!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice