Best button down blouse for busty girls?

*MJ*

Joyful and grateful
O.G.
Jul 8, 2008
Hi all! I've been struggling to find a nice white (or any color) button-down cotton blouse that can fit well on top heavy ladies?

The ones I've tried the buttons bulge, or I have to size up and then the blouse looks too big on me.

Any ideas ladies? Thanks so much! 😊

Pepperberry might be your answer. It's a UK based brand which makes clothing for the big boobed among us :smile: Their styles recently have left a lot to be desired... but they do make basic shirts. Check them out, then tailor to fit as needed!

I actually have more luck with European designers than I do American - especially Dolce & Gabbana - who are really attentive to women's figures.

US brands tend to make the bust area small and the waist area large, which isn't very flattering if you have a larger bust...

Ralph Lauren does great shirts in a range of prices. I'd be surprised if he didn't have a shirt that would work. You can find great prices at his outlet stores.

One of my friends is your shape too and wears his shirts. Good luck on your hunt.

biubiu.pl is the place I get all my button downs! Great customer service so you can email them with your measurements to get their recommendation on which size to wear. I just bought Belle in Hearts and it's the first shirt I've ever been able to button to the collar.