Best bronzer?

Barbora

Aug 23, 2010
I looove bronzer, I wear a lot of it on any occasion any time of the year...but lately mine hasn't been working on me anymore. So I'm looking for a new one, I don't care about the brand or the price as long as it works perfectly.

Any suggestions? Thank you :smile:

I love bronzers too and i have way too many.. LOL Right now i am using one from Victoria Secret because it is ligther and my skin is lighter now. I bought it on their semi annual sale for like $5 (good deal ha :smile:) It it from their Pink line and i have been loving it. Another favorite of mine is discontinued too and it is from Rock and Republic, in the color Villa. But i would check on the MAC counter they have very nice bronzers. NARS has some excellent ones too. I do own Laguna and like it as well. Hourglass has some very pigmented bronzers that are extremely nice. And Chanel has their bronze universal that everybody in YouTube swears by it. :smile:

It is fun shopping for bronzers. Good luck!

I heard that the NARS bronzers are good but unfortunately we don't have a NARS counter here... but I'll stop by the MAC counter to see what they have,any particular names? And also the Chanel one,any particular name? I'm leaning towards Chanel...thank you all,though ;)

I've been using my MAC ones (Refined Golden and Bronze) but i was getting tired of all the shimmer so i picked up NYC bronzer in Sunny after hearing rave reviews of it on mua. Wow for $2 i've been putting a dent in this one. I'm NC20 so its perfect, not too dark, orange, or fake.