Best bronzer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I looove bronzer, I wear a lot of it on any occasion any time of the year...but lately mine hasn't been working on me anymore. So I'm looking for a new one, I don't care about the brand or the price as long as it works perfectly.

Any suggestions? Thank you :smile:

2. I use Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Dusk on my face (just below where I put my blush) and occasionally will put Lorac Tantalizer on my arms and legs when I'm in need of some color!

3. I like using NARS laguna. The new MAC VV Darkly my Dear works really well as a bronzer too!

4. I love bronzers too and i have way too many.. LOL Right now i am using one from Victoria Secret because it is ligther and my skin is lighter now. I bought it on their semi annual sale for like $5 (good deal ha :smile:) It it from their Pink line and i have been loving it. Another favorite of mine is discontinued too and it is from Rock and Republic, in the color Villa. But i would check on the MAC counter they have very nice bronzers. NARS has some excellent ones too. I do own Laguna and like it as well. Hourglass has some very pigmented bronzers that are extremely nice. And Chanel has their bronze universal that everybody in YouTube swears by it. :smile:

It is fun shopping for bronzers. Good luck!

5. I heard that the NARS bronzers are good but unfortunately we don't have a NARS counter here... but I'll stop by the MAC counter to see what they have,any particular names? And also the Chanel one,any particular name? I'm leaning towards Chanel...thank you all,though ;)

6. I use NARS Laguna, or Tarte Heiress. Just depends on which blush I'm using. Weird, I know, but I feel like the bronzers compliment their respective blushes better.

7. My MAC bronzer is discontinued but I absolutely love it. It a mineralized duo. I'll be so sad once its gone.

8. I've been using my MAC ones (Refined Golden and Bronze) but i was getting tired of all the shimmer so i picked up NYC bronzer in Sunny after hearing rave reviews of it on mua. Wow for $2 i've been putting a dent in this one. I'm NC20 so its perfect, not too dark, orange, or fake.

9. I love Stila's bronzer

10. my sister loves her everyday minerals one.. i like my cheap bonne bell one and the one my raok buddy got me.. So Cal Glow by hard candy :smile:

11. NARS Laguna! I use it as a contour too :tup:

Zsazsab33 likes this.
  12. Paul and Joe bronzer in Goddess

13. I use Sunkissed bronzing powder compact with mirror :smile:

14. i love estee lauder's ronze goddess bronzers

15. my favorites are Chanel, YSL and Dolce & Gabbana