Best Bronzer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey, just wanted to see some suggestions for a really good, and long lasting bronzer. I have the chanel powder bronzer and the new chanel gel bronzer, but they dont seem to last long.

Has anyone ever used Stila powder bronzer?

2. I use the Clarins Gel Bronzer its pretty good...

3. I use NARS "Laguna" and am very happy with it.

4. i love Benefit's Hoola

5. I use the Nars "orgasm/laguna" combo from sephora and it works very well. I also like Cargo and Mac bronzers blushes.

6. NARS LAguna !

7. if you want a body bronzer, i really suggest philosophy big skinny. it is the perfect shade (not yellow/orange), doesn't streak, doesnt stain, and made me look skinnier! lol.

8. Thanks for the tip! There are two versions - Bronze and Nude, which one are you referring to?

9. ^^ i use nude because i am fair skinned and it looks pretty natural.

10. Oh me too! Cool I'll get the nude one... Thanks for the tip! :tup:

11. I used my MAC sunstrip bronzer yesterday and even went swimming...it was still on.

12. I have been using lancome and it gives me the best natural looking tan...it last for a week.

13. wow - it last a week?
    Do you use any other products?

14. I'm liking the Clinique True Bronze in Sunkissed, but I'm always on the lookout for something new!

15. I used the Refined Golden Bronzer powder from MAC.

I like it. I want to try this new NARS now though.