Best brand overall?

I used to only wear Chanel, but the cost to keep up my collection of makeup was too expensive. I switched Tarte, which is all natural, and I love it. I wear the BB cream, foundation, and powder. Using pur for blush currently.

Hi. I now have mostly Dior (for lipsticks & gloss, blush), MUFE (eye shadows), and cle de peau (foundation& concealer). I used to have Dior for pretty much everything, like foundation, powder, blush, pencils but have expanded my horizons. :smile:. I highly recommend their lipsticks/gloss for color and moisturizing qualities. My lips never dry out with my Dior products. Also, the glosses aren't sticky and have really nice peach and pink shades that I prefer. The colors i use most often are rouge Dior #066 (peach shade), Dior addict gloss in Negligee pink and outrageous fuchsia, and Dior addict lip glow (like lip balm but it changes color to suit you).

Lip addict is my new fave! Perfect every day lipstick. Definitely try rouge in love - super pigmented and looks glossy at the end then dries like a stain.

Thanks for everyone's responses! After lots of testing my best brands are as so:

Foundation - YSL
Primer - smashbox
Lips - lancome and dior
Mascara: loreal (voluminous is amazing)
Skin Care - Clarins and Lancome

Still have to find a good setting powder.. Was thinking YSL but it seems expensive when I've heard great things about Nars' and you get more. We'll see :smile:

For eye shadows and blush I have so many MAC ones still that I couldn't justify buying new ones. I don't find MAC to be great in either though..

Lip addict is my new fave! Perfect every day lipstick. Definitely try rouge in love - super pigmented and looks glossy at the end then dries like a stain.

Hi mf19! So glad you love the Dior lip product! LOL I'm actually running out @ lunch to Macy's (got paid today! ;)) I'm excited for your haul. Can't wait to hear how you like your new products, especially YSL as I've been considering trying them.

Dior Foundations are the best
Dior Forever for everday wear
Sculpt for Night/evening
Airflash gives the best finish
Love their mascaras(dior show) and blushes ( you get a highlight and blush in one palette which is very smart)and eye palettes are pretty decent with their colour range.
For lipsticks I love Mac, Guerlain and Tom Ford.Dior lippies and glosses are not half bad either!