Best brand overall?

I use different brands for pretty much all of my cosmetics, so I really don't think I could ever commit to just one. Right now, my favorites are:

1. Make Up For Ever primer
2. Givenchy foundation
3. Marc Jacobs eyeliner
4. Estee Lauder mascara
5. Urban Decay eyeshadow
6. Too Faced bronzer
7. Nars blush
8. Fresh lip balm
9. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tars (basically liquid lipsticks)
10. Nars setting powder

I guess if I were forced to choose just one brand, it might be Mac. None of my absolute favorites are made by them, but they have a really big variety and I think I could find something I like in each category.

I have spent a lot of money on Chanel, Estée Lauder, Molten Brown etc over the years and I have finally found and settled on Bare Minerals, which I use the majority of in my make up collection and have been doing so for over ten years. I do experiment with in their range. I love the fact that their is only 8 ingredients in the foundation, one being a sunscreen! My skin rarely breaks out with this make up brand and the coverage is amazing. I use everything from the eye and face primer, foundation, mineral veil, blusher, mascara, and eyebrow colour. I also love their brushes. I can't quite steel myself away from Chanel lipsticks and eyeshadows though....

I don't use that many makeup products as I just use foundation and lip stain/lipgloss. I would have to say based on the products I do use, it would have to be Guerlain, Dior, and YSL.

Serge Lutens for mascara, makeup wipes & the new mine de rien compact foundation

YSL, Tom Ford, SL, Sisley, Edward Bess lipsticks

Sisley right now for skin care

CDP for eye cream

Tom Ford & RBL for nail polishes