O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
I am about 5"1 and 105 lbs

I am looking for skinny jeans preferably comfortable jeans
Can any one suggest a good brand?

Usually I have to get jeans hemmed cause even the sizes 1/3 are too long :s

frustrating sometimes

suggestions please! :yes:

Hi! I'm 5'1" and 98 lbs. I have a pair of Diesel skinny jeans and they fit like a glove and i didn't even have to alter them. My old Kelly and Ingrid COH jeans gives me more curves in the rear and are very comfy. I absolutely LOVE my 7 year old Seven New York Medium jeans. They are so broken in with holes, but they fit my small frame to perfection. I've wasted money trying out different jeans, but those ones are my personal favorites. Good luck!! :tup::heart:

I'm 4 11" and size 0 and always have a hard time finding pants that fit. I almost alwasy have to have my pants hemmed but tell the tailor to reattach the orginal hem so you dont have that hemmed look. I love Seven for all mankind in the classic stretch bootcut, the only thing is that when you wear them for a while they do stretch out a little over time. Seven and Joes makes shorter jeans and apparently so does Paige. I did try on the Joe's Provactor and they were still much too long though...also Banana Republic has great petites in general.