Best Blush Ever!

Nars came out with orgasm in the multiple. I use it on my cheeks and lips for a pretty day look. Nars does have alot of great colors and is a superior product IMO.:tup:

i use a bunch of different blushers:

Nars-Orgasm w/ Nars-Orgasm Multiple over it
Clinique-Smoldering Plum
Tarte Cheek Stains- (a whole array)
and Benefit-Dandelion

it really just depends on what look im going for :smile:

I love nars orgasm too, it is a bit orangy with a gold fleck shimmeriness to it, but I think its fun and sexy. Quick question, do ppl use theirs with a brush or a sponge? Ive been using it with a sponge this whole time, but wondering if it makes a difference.

I only use Nars Orgasm.
I have oily, acne prone skin.
On my face the color is pinky--not orangey. The color itself is described as peachy pink, but on me I see no peach!

I'm another one Orgasm DIDN'T work for - very pretty color, just not on my face. Neither did the Laguna bronzer (had the combo).

It wasn't too surprising, though, since I never really love the look of powder blushes. I would ideally like to wear a liquid stain, since it looks the most natural if done right, imo. I have the prettiest LORAC one, but my cheeks break out very easily (the rest of my face doesn't!), and that sort of stain darkens and highlights EVERY imperfection. If you have are blessed with smooth cheeks, though, and can blend fast enough , LORAC stains are gorgeous and long-lasting...

Meanwhile, I usually stick to cream blushes. My most recent, and so far favorite find is my Smashbox Skin Tint in Ultraviolet. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this gorgeous, rich yet sheer berry that is still not too purple - I recommend everybody to try this or the Infrared color.

Runner up has got to be my Nars Turkish Red cream blush - another, warmer rich but natural tone that I like to layer over the Smashbox (just a dot in the very middle of each cheek) with minimal other makeup (except lots of fiber mascara) when I want that very youthful, flushed "dolly" look.

Haha, I wonder if the shade of NARS Orgasm was called something like "Peach Rose" or something instead if it would be as popular. Seriously doubt that.

Anyhow, I am a conert from NARS Orgasm to TheBalm's "Hot Mama" blush. It's sooo fantastic. Goes on much better and smoother. Love it!

Haha, I wonder if the shade of NARS Orgasm was called something like "Peach Rose" or something instead if it would be as popular. Seriously doubt that.

Anyhow, I am a conert from NARS Orgasm to TheBalm's "Hot Mama" blush. It's sooo fantastic. Goes on much better and smoother. Love it!

^^ITA ~ I'm sure the blush could be green, but since it's called orgasm people would still flock to it. :P There are so many amazing NARS blushes' out there (that would look better on most people then "O") - it's too bad people don't give them a shot.

I'm totally starting to love 10 by Benefit. It's half highlighter/half bronzer for the apples of your cheeks and in the hollows. It works fabulous if you use your own angled blush brush. This product is awesome for every-day usage!

51pNtU2jcvL._AA265_.jpg