Best black tights

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What are you fav brand of opaque black tights? I want something not shiny, comfortable and that look great on. THanks

2. Spanx. I love my spanx tights. I usually find them discounted at stores like Century 21 (in nyc) and marshalls/tjx

3. I haven't bought them in a while, so they could have changed, but I love Old Navy tights.

4. Spanx. But for a less expensive option still good betsey johnson and anne klein. Not AS good as spanx, but if you don't care about control top then they are fantastic! And I stock up when their 3 packs go on sale at winners/tjmax 14.99.

5. Kate Spade has great tights too! that and HUE

6. I never even thought of hue!!! They are fantastic! I own grey ones, 3 different patterned ones and royal blue ones! Since I don't have them in black they never crossed my mind. They are fantastic though!

7. ^^ oh yeah, Hue is a great brand.

8. Agree with all those who said Spanx. The "Tight End Tights" are the ones I'm referring to.

9. I have a pair of DKNY that I love!

10. I really like my Hue tights.

11. Agree with Hue! I have the thickest tights from them without a hint of shine to the fabric.

12. seriously....I buy tights from Walmart- no joke. They are great and do what black opaque tights are supposed to do.

What is so good about $32.00+ tights?

13. To me, it is not about the cost of the tights, rather I am more concerned about the comfortability and durability of the tights. I have sensitive skin and these tights are not itchy like some tights and are amazingly durable. I have had a pair of Wolford opaque tights for 2 years that I have worn and washed repeatedly and they have NO snags or runs. I find that the quality is impeccable as opposed to cheapie tights that you buy and throw out 2 days later from snagging.

So think about it this way, your repeat buying of multiple pairs of Wal-Mart tights just might exceed the cost of one pair of good quality tights. So please do not knock them until you try them. Thanks.