Best black skinnies?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm in the mood for black skinnes in prep for our winter (its still summer here in Aust)... any rec's for best skinnies? I want some that do not stretch out of shape and fit like a glove! I'll wear them with heels as well as tucked into boots. Brand is not a worry to me as i'll hunt any brand down online/instore...

Thanks for your help in advance!

2. I don't own them, but my coworker got these AG black skinnies, they look wonderful on her.

3. Great thread! I'm looking for a new pair as well.

4. 10" jbrand. they have various black washes..

5. I have to say jbrand makes a great pair of skinny jeans. I have a pair in black and they look and feel awesome. I also recently bought a pair of the Ksubi super skinny zip jeans in black and they are great as well.

6. It depends on how you are built- I have black skinnies by various designers and I like some better than others. I am thin but curvy. My J Brands make my butt a little square-ish (I think they are meant for girls with narrow boyish hips), my Paper Denims and Goldsigns give that heart shape and TR's are sort of in between.

7. Seven for all Mankind, ROXANNE jeans in black!!!
    Just bought a pair, and WOW they are AMAZING!! The denim is not thick but is UNBELIEVABLY comfortable. I've been searching for the perfect pair of black skinnies for a long time, and I am so unbelievably happy with these!! LOOK for them!! You won't regret it!

8. another vote for J brand 10" skinnies. my favorite pair of black skinnies

9. ^Agreed

10. If you want a deep rich black try True Religion's in Supervixens, in either Julie or Stella's, they both are skinny jeans.

web5.revolveclothing.com/images/TRUE-WJ1346_V1-BIG.jpg

11. Another rec for J Brand 10'' skinny jeans - love them!

12. have to agree with the other girls, j brand 10" are great

13. j Brand or habitual

14. I agree with J brand. I have black skinnies and I love how comfortable they are.

15. Cheap Monday makes the best skinnies. They're actually skinny, they get really tight around the ankles and don't lose their shape after you wear them. Best of all, they're comfortable =] And they're only $65 USD.