Best Birkin color for day and night????HELP

I think size is more of a decision than colour to be able to use it in the evening. I wouldn't use my 35 as an evening bag but think the 25 is perfect however could be a little small for day use

I think size is more of a decision than colour to be able to use it in the evening. I wouldn't use my 35 as an evening bag but think the 25 is perfect however could be a little small for day use

I stand 5ft and 3 inches, I decided to get the 30cm already because the 35 was too big for me and 25 is too small for what things I usually carry.
My DH finally decided to buy me one, actuallly 3choices of colors are what I am eyeing now: Chocolate, Marron Fonce or Etoupe. What do you think?:girlsigh:

I'm not sure that chocolate would be special enough looking for an evening bag, I adore that colour but to me something about it is more day. Etoupe would be good as it's so versatile

Etoupe would be a great neutral and it is different from black. Also depends on the leather, a grained leather will look too casual for evening. For a day to night look with a 30cm, I'd probably go for swift or box.

Just my personal opinion, if Rouge H is a color choice, I think that would work very well from day to night. Most people wear dark colored clothes for nights out so a burgundy-colored birkin will work really well...

Good luck!

Reactions: purses1974
I was thinking about Etoupe but KallieGirl did bring up an excellent point about the contrast stitching. Although I agree, I don't think it would bother me. Good luck with your decision!

I agree with Kallie - contrast striching on the Etoupe dresses it down and I believe it looks best with PH - also less dressy IMO.

Rouge H box with GH 30 if you can find it sounds like it could fit the bill.

But from your list - Marron Fonce Cherve GH would also be good.