Best Beauty Tip Ever...

HANDS DOWN, sunscreen. Believe me, it pays off (shameless horn toot toot).

And if I can sneak in another alltime greatest hit: remove your makeup *gently* before you go to bed. Even if you get home at 5am after clubbing all night, remove it before you go to sleep.

Can I sneak in a 3rd? Use your 4th (ring finger) when applying creme eyeshadow or concealer, anything requiring blending around the eye area. It's typically your weakest finger so it won't pull your skin as your other fingers might be inclined to do.

I use wrinkle creams, So at night when I apply, I wait a few minutes and then put a make-up primer Over top,( Under My eyes and between my brows) I SWEAR it must seal it in,and make it work better, I don't really know, but I do know i have used the same wrinkle cream with out doing that and it does not work as well.

Don't bother with expensive mascaras. Curl your lashes, apply mascara. Wait a min or two, then curl again, mascara again. Repeat. I always get compliments on my lashes.. a lot of people think I wear falsies, too, but this is something I learned from my stepmom. Also, using a fiber lash extender is a great substitute for fake lashes.

oooh there are a couple!
Exfoliating helps your moisturiser sink in
Sunscreen - always, always, always
retin A cream - why spend $300 when you can spend $33?
Don't touch your face if you don't need too - germs spread
wear sunglasses - cheaper than botox!!
Thanks for all the tips :smile:

-sunscreen
-keep your hands away from your face, whether it's to pick at things, or just to touch it, you'll make things worse
-moisturize
-be gentle to your skin
-natural is best, makeup should accentuate nature

don't pick you face! I learned that the hard way

moisterize is a must. You won't believe how much better you will feel when you do. Don't just do it when you get out the shower.

and I agree about the sunglasses. Less likely to squint and get crow's feet

and concealer is a must even if you dont want makeup