Best bday present ever!!!

Janloveschan

Oct 9, 2017
Although my birthday is not till the 21st, I could not wait to open my package! I bought the Balenciaga Classic Silver City Grained Calfskin off the official Balenciaga website. I am absolutely In LOVE!!!!! If you're planning on purchasing one of these babies and want any info let me know! I couldn't find too much information on this specific type of leather and style so I'd be happy to help!

Attachments

• IMG_E6928.JPG
    IMG_E6928.JPG
    236.2 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_6953.JPG
    IMG_6953.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_6959.JPG
    IMG_6959.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 459
Although my birthday is not till the 21st, I could not wait to open my package! I bought the Balenciaga Classic Silver City Grained Calfskin off the official Balenciaga website. I am absolutely In LOVE!!!!! If you're planning on purchasing one of these babies and want any info let me know! I couldn't find too much information on this specific type of leather and style so I'd be happy to help!

Wow just gorgeous :heart: & Happy Birthday too :flowers:.
It used to be referred to as Vibrato leather, though I'm not sure why they don't call it that anymore, but anyway, you will find more info. searching up Vibrato :smile:

Lovely !!! :loveeyes: .... The first photo looks like the Hamilton Pearly Bronze !

Reactions: Janloveschan
:ps: FANTASTIC...what a beauty!!! Big Congrats & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:heart::flowers:

Reactions: Janloveschan