Best Bathing Suits!

ILoveCoach

Flat Broke
Dec 22, 2005
What brand do you girls feel is the best for bathing suits? Which fit amazing and last forever!?

I love Victorias's Secret, they always have beautiful bikini's and you return whatever doesn't fit..

& also, believe it or not Target suits always fit and they are so inexpensive, that's great because I go through at least 3 new suits every summer.

Oooh.... my favorites are Ondade Mar, Salinas and Pan Dulce. I love bikinis. TNA is nice but I find it a little too skimpy for me (Not like Pan Dulce isn't, but I have to pick the right style for me). For one pieces, I like DKNY a lot, but if I'm wearing a one piece, it's typically to swim laps, so I just wear my speedo competitive.

I think VS has a really good selection in one place and you don't have to go everywhere looking for a great suit, but surfshops usually have a good selection for a good price.

I agree about the Vicky's swimsuits, I grabbed a basic black bikini for only $19 and it's nice quality. ( I don't really wear the top though- I use a bandeau top from somehwere else, I've been exercising so much, and I've been losing weight from the ONE place I do NOT want to lose it... so the top looks ridiculous on me!)

My favorite bathing suit of all time, was a suit I picked up from a little swimsuit shop, it's white with large polka dots, and has light purple ties on the sides, ( halter top.) It was like, $80-something but I wish I had bought two!!!

I need to go bathing suit shopping soon, I think I want to check out some surf shops ( it's florida after all!) and grab some new ones. :smile: I'm VERY picky about swimsuits though, it's hard for me to find flattering styles. ( I have no chest, small- but shapeless midsection, and a little bubble bum!:shame: Oh well, at least I've got good legs! lol.

I kind of like the Juicy Couture swimsuits... but- I don't like spending a lot on something that I'm going to just sit by the pool in, or get all icky at the beach.

ILoveCoach said:
What brand do you girls feel is the best for bathing suits? Which fit amazing and last forever!?

I love Victorias's Secret, they always have beautiful bikini's and you return whatever doesn't fit..

& also, believe it or not Target suits always fit and they are so inexpensive, that's great because I go through at least 3 new suits every summer.

Hands down, Sunsets Separates. I usually order them online, where I can choose from 10+ different styles for both the tops and bottoms, tons of colors, etc. I can't buy a presized bikini, either the top or the bottom won't fit.

i like jcrew seperates. i order them online and can chose from a variety of tops and bottoms which suit my body type. and the best part? no trying them on with bad lighting!!! the sizes are consistent, so i just order a few new ones each year. :biggrin:

hfxshopgirl said:
i like jcrew seperates. i order them online and can chose from a variety of tops and bottoms which suit my body type. and the best part? no trying them on with bad lighting!!! the sizes are consistent, so i just order a few new ones each year. :biggrin:

I agree! J.Crew is great with the separates!