best bargain on a fashion item

1. whats your best bargain on a fashion item?

i am only 16 but the best bargain i have got so far is my tabacoo chloe paddy 1/2 price:yahoo:

2. awesome deal!

My best bargain would have to be my Rebecca Minkoff bag that I got for $99:yahoo:
    (don't mind the boots in the pic)
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
    [​IMG]

3. how much are they normally jem? i am not familiar with the designer

4. The bag retails for around $500 usd

5. I got a beautiful Fendi silk top for $29!

6. I would say bloomies...when they have sale items plus percent off plus coupons....like juicy sweats for $28-35

7. WOW

8. Juicy Couture cashmere sweater for about $60.

9. I got a Joe's Jeans denim pencil skirt at T.J. Maxx for $30 :wlae:

10. nike sneakers for $3.50. yeah, craaaaazy.

11. Fendi Baguette for $50, Juicy cashmere sweatsuit $75, Chanel cashmere sweater $35, YSL leopard pants $30, vintage Valentino cocktail dress $6.50, Christian Dior black suit $15. The list could go on and on....I am a thrift and consignment store addict...so I have gotten some fabulous deals!

12. What kind of boots are those???? I love them!!!

13. I've never really gotten a super super good deal on anything...but this one time, I got a pair of Fidelity jeans that were on sale at $45 from $145! I thought it was a really good deal.

14. The two things that come immediately to mind are a pair of (faux) fur-trimmed (faux) silk brocade Cicciabella lounging boots that retail for about $30 everywhere, or everywhere I could find. But an eBay seller had some in her store, I watched them sit there a while, they were not described very well, and after a couple of months, I emailed her and asked her if she would just send them to me for $10, free shipping, all legit, through eBay, etc, and she did!

The other was a cotton cardigan, I forget which online retailer, but it was being sold as part of some pajama separates, but it looked to me like a regular cotton cardigan, it was marked down to $3.99, and it was some holiday or other, and they had free shipping. When it arrived, I saw that it was indeed just a regular cotton cardigan, actually a higher grade of cotton and better workmanship than I had expected, and not "red" as advertised, but in a lovely shade of fuschia that is one of my best colors, but I suspect just wasn't chosen by a lot of the store's customers, so they reduced it!

15. I am a C-21 addict so there are many to choose from so I'll just go with what I am wearing. I am currently wearing a Petro Zillia top that I got for $5, D&G black pants that I got for $60 and Kors boots that I got for $70 (though these were Anbar not C-21). I am also carrying my MBMJ flowered tote that I got for $60.

Some other big noteables off the top of my head include several Kate Spade and Betsey Johnson (2 of my fave designers) leather bags for $60 or less each, a Dana Buchman suit for $230 (orig. $900ish), an Alex Garfield suit for $150 (orig. $700ish), a Nicole Miller silk dress for $30 (orig. $400ish) and an Ozbek cocktail dress for $40 (orig. $600ish). Also, yesterday, my new Kate Spade sample sale raincoat arrived - $50 marked down from $400 (it has doggies on it :P).

I :heart: bargains. (And by :heart: I mean that I am addicted.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice