Best bang for your buck bags

My experiences:
The Neverfull comes with a pochette which is perfect as a wristlet.
Also, the bag is fairly large and can hold a lot of items but can also be cinched up to be smaller and less "tote" like.

For a SLG, the Jeanne wallet comes with a card holder and coin pouch that can be removed and used in other bags.

I actually own a neverfull but I purchased mine before it had that handy pouch.

Reactions: cdxrayqt
I think the Felicie is a great value! It has a separate long card case and the zip pouch, each of which can be mixed/matched with other bags. The chain strap is also detachable for use on other bags or to just turn the Felicie into a clutch.

Reactions: Aniko and Bichita
The pochette accessoires can also be used as a clutch/wristlet or inside other bags in addition to adding a different strap to make it cross body. You can also buy different chains from kcraft to give it a whole new look. Love mine! I think it's so versatile!

Reactions: Aniko
I'm looking for some advice on the best bang for your buck bags or accessories from LV. What I'm thinking is for example purchasing a bag like the favorite mm and using that strap on something else like the mini pochette. And the mini pochette can also be used as storage for items in a larger bag. Any other ideas out there? I'm looking to make a purchase and I just realized that combo so I figured the forum would be the best place for ideas. Thanks!

The Pochette Accessoires NM. You can use the shoulder strap it comes with to wear on shoulder or change to a wrist strap, use as a catch all in totes/large purses, get a different wrist strap to use as a clutch, get a chain (non LV) for a dressier option, or get a leather strap (non LV) to wear crossbody. I think it is the most versatile item LV sells personally. I have all of the straps/chains I suggested and love being able to use one item in so many different ways!

Mini pochette! Although I only own the mini size, it is such an amazing and useful piece! Can be used as a wallet, wristlet, cosmetic bag :smile: hope to get the bigger size when it's available again!