Best Bags under $1,200

Hi Everyone :smile:

So first you might be thinking why 1,200... I just thought that there are already many options at this price range. Besides, I know that for some of us, spending over $1,000 over a bag is already a lot of money so I thought we can all just give our opinion and see what people would get for this much money to spend at LV!

Second, I am turning 30 in a couple weeks and I have been toying around with the idea of getting my 2nd LV bag. I only have one which is the epi brea in rubis...but getting a classic monogram one probably will not hurt. That being said, DH has asked me what I wanted, either a bag or jewelry and so the number $1,200 popped in my head as that doesn't seem so "extravagant" for a bag... Recently, I've been wanting a clutch to wear when I go out at night...but also a classic monogram piece that I can carry around easily. I am a handbag girl, but I don't mind getting a shoulder bag or even a tote.. Here are things I've thought of..

mono speedy 30 + mono toiletry pouch that i can use as a clutch
totally MM
delightful MM + mono toiletry pouch
mono eva clutch
mono speedy 30 + mono eva clutch

What do you think? I would love to hear everyone's take on this!

TIA! :smile:

glamourdoll. said:
Mono speedy and the Eva. The evas straps are so versatile that it can be casual or an evening bag while it can hold all your stuff in the bag

I agree with glamourdoll. I think speedy is classic and you can dress it down or up. Same with Eva. I wear my ebene Eva crossbody often and love it. Both pieces are versatile and well worth the money. :smile:

Mono speedy and the Eva. The evas straps are so versatile that it can be casual or an evening bag while it can hold all your stuff in the bag

I agree with glamourdoll. I think speedy is classic and you can dress it down or up. Same with Eva. I wear my ebene Eva crossbody often and love it. Both pieces are versatile and well worth the money. :smile:

Yes, I do like these 2 options together :smile:

which ones do you think are more versatile as far as an evening clutch? eva in DE or mono? or does it even matter :smile:

Go for the Speedy 30 and the Toiletry Pouch 26. I love both pieces. I have the delightful but not a big fan of the slouch plus it doesn't age as nice as the speedy and has more vanchetta to worry about. I advice to go try both speedy and delightful so you get the feel and see how it looks on you.

All pieces you have in mind are beautiful... I'm sure you'll love any you decide to take home:smile: Good Luck!

I have attached a photo of me wearing the TP26 last Saturday. Hope it helps.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k...498710228_540430227_21696386_1730808555_n.jpg