Best bags for a mom

Cmariewhite87

Nov 30, 2013
I would love everyone's opinion... I am a stay at home mom of 2 who would like a new bag but don't know which one to choose. As of now I have a DE Neverfull GM, a DE Speedy B 30, A Totally MM and a Palermo GM. What other bag or bags do you think would be useful for me? Thanks so much!!

It appears that you have some good functional bags already. How about a smaller bag like an alma bb or favorite mm? These two would be good for a date night out with your hubby. Also good to wear it cross body when you are going out with your kids so you can be hand free and still hold your essentials.

An Eva is perfect for running around...especially if you carry other bags for the kiddos or have a child that likes to be carried a lot. It's nice having the essentials (wallet, phone, keys, other small items) close to your body and super accessible. I took a short trip last week and was super happy I brought my Eva. Cute and practical.

With kids, you probably want something light and hands-free. How about a cross-body bag? That would be good for vacations too. Some styles that i can think of are the Odeon, Menilmontant or Siracusa.