Best Bag you've ever bought/seen on sale!

I landed a Bally bag years ago for 1/3 the original price, and recently I got an amazing Sigrid Olsen for half off. It would have been a full 75% off the next day, but it was the last one so I was happy anyway. The SA was great as I was going to pay the full price on one that was very similar, but the one I got was the older version of the same bag so they were clearing it out. YEAH FOR ME!

Michael Kors suede satchel for $50. It was originally close to $300. It was on sale and priced wrong. Bags just like it had a higher price tag. The SA gave it to me for the price that was on it minus 50% off. Can't beat that!

I got this great bag at DSW for like 40 bucks.. the best thing about it is that it looks high end... and i keep getting compliemtns on my 40 dollar bag.

I got a Furla farrah for like 200 something... retails at 500.

That would be either:
1. The LV Pochette Gange I found @ Thrift Town for $40 (and in excellent condition)
2. The LV Vernis Bedford in Bronze I found @ the same Thrift Town for $90 (I think this should win, bc it's a BEAUTIFUL bag and a discontinued color) - God, that was a good day!
or
3. The LV Pochette Twin GM I found @ a pawn shop for $200 (in brand new condition w/ dustbag)!

The Chloe bracelet bag with red beads a couple of years ago - reduced from around £600 to £300 at Liberty of London ( sorry I cant do the dollar conversion!)

I spotted it just as some other lady was picking it up and had to hang round behind her until she put it down - it barely touched the shelf before I had whisked it away from ubder her nose and run to the till - I can only say that I had wanted this particular bag for ages and it was obviously meant to be!

Chanel Ligne Cambon flap tote...43% off..with my friends double employee discount at a certain high end store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was a beautiful thing! ....she has since quit......sob......sniff......

My purchase today on LVR - the Mulberry Phoebe for $300.
Oooh, or maybe a Burberry tote I got 40% off of because my girlfriend also worked at an unnamed $$ dept store!
{ahemNM}

Eucci985 said:
That would be either:
1. The LV Pochette Gange I found @ Thrift Town for $40 (and in excellent condition)
2. The LV Vernis Bedford in Bronze I found @ the same Thrift Town for $90 (I think this should win, bc it's a BEAUTIFUL bag and a discontinued color) - God, that was a good day!
or
3. The LV Pochette Twin GM I found @ a pawn shop for $200 (in brand new condition w/ dustbag)!

*dies* yes, I think you win! :amuse: I should go to thrift stores more.

I get good deals on most of my bags, because I don't make enough money to pay full price. Hah!