Best Bag you've ever bought/seen on sale!

1. Just wondering what's the best deal you've ever scored on a bag or do you pay full retail?

2. Unfortunately the bags I want never go on sale. So its retail for me :sad:

3. chloe grenat paddington for about 30 seconds on bluefly.

4. I landed a Bally bag years ago for 1/3 the original price, and recently I got an amazing Sigrid Olsen for half off. It would have been a full 75% off the next day, but it was the last one so I was happy anyway. The SA was great as I was going to pay the full price on one that was very similar, but the one I got was the older version of the same bag so they were clearing it out. YEAH FOR ME!

5. I got the apple green roxanne at Bob ellis shoes for $600. That was a bargain!

6. Michael Kors suede satchel for $50. It was originally close to $300. It was on sale and priced wrong. Bags just like it had a higher price tag. The SA gave it to me for the price that was on it minus 50% off. Can't beat that!

7. I got this great bag at DSW for like 40 bucks.. the best thing about it is that it looks high end... and i keep getting compliemtns on my 40 dollar bag.

I got a Furla farrah for like 200 something... retails at 500.

8. That would be either:
    1. The LV Pochette Gange I found @ Thrift Town for $40 (and in excellent condition)
    2. The LV Vernis Bedford in Bronze I found @ the same Thrift Town for $90 (I think this should win, bc it's a BEAUTIFUL bag and a discontinued color) - God, that was a good day!
    or
    3. The LV Pochette Twin GM I found @ a pawn shop for $200 (in brand new condition w/ dustbag)!

9. The Chloe bracelet bag with red beads a couple of years ago - reduced from around £600 to £300 at Liberty of London ( sorry I cant do the dollar conversion!)

I spotted it just as some other lady was picking it up and had to hang round behind her until she put it down - it barely touched the shelf before I had whisked it away from ubder her nose and run to the till - I can only say that I had wanted this particular bag for ages and it was obviously meant to be!

10. My Kooba Sienna in Ivory I bought from Karizma that was on sale and then I got an addition 30% off :smile:

11. Chanel Ligne Cambon flap tote...43% off..with my friends double employee discount at a certain high end store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was a beautiful thing! ....she has since quit......sob......sniff......

12. My purchase today on LVR - the Mulberry Phoebe for $300.
    Oooh, or maybe a Burberry tote I got 40% off of because my girlfriend also worked at an unnamed $$ dept store!
    {ahemNM}

13. *dies* yes, I think you win! :amuse: I should go to thrift stores more.

I get good deals on most of my bags, because I don't make enough money to pay full price. Hah!

14. A recital in mono for 200 instead 350€ in mint condition from a MPRS seller.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice