Best bag under $3K

How much is that in malaysia store?

Honestly... I don't get it locally... I am an avid eBay hunter :cool:.... I think a couple of Japanese resellers do throw some great bargain on vintages (in great condition)if you are lucky and fast enough to grab them :biggrin: .... Another thing having a great local designer handbag/leather restorer i a huge key for restoration and advice :graucho: .... since these bags may need some form of TLC and freshening up... Nowadays its really hard to get vintage maxi/jumbo flaps in mint condition in consignment stores in KL.... very limited and the prices are slightly higher but this depends (maybe around rm10-14k sometimes)...

Honestly... I don't get it locally... I am an avid eBay hunter :cool:.... I think a couple of Japanese resellers do throw some great bargain on vintages (in great condition)if you are lucky and fast enough to grab them :biggrin: .... Another thing having a great local designer handbag/leather restorer i a huge key for restoration and advice :graucho: .... since these bags may need some form of TLC and freshening up... Nowadays its really hard to get vintage maxi/jumbo flaps in mint condition in consignment stores in KL.... very limited and the prices are slightly higher but this depends (maybe around rm10-14k sometimes)...
i will the maxi vintage bag after ive completed my phd:yahoo: and now waiting for orange birkin 30 from hubby! hahaha..no handbags for this year as ive promised to my darling hubby. (hopefully)

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Will go check out the mini in person and also try on the GST again... Just fear the contents of the purse would be too exposed when using it!!

Just think about what style/type of bag you are looking for, what you will use it for, what other types of bags you have therefore what type you might need, etc. That should help you to narrow down the choices. Some bags are good for carrying just a few things, some for carrying more things, so it varies a lot. Rather than buy what you think you "should," buy what you love and you can use the most. :smile:

Have fun!

I love my timeless clutch! Purchased a little over $2000. I think its a very versatile and luxurious piece to have. Mine's lambskin and I think is very high maintenance, but I think one in caviar is definitely more casual, but still eye-catching :smile: