Best bag to take to Vegas?

randarific

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
Going to Vegas soon and I need a bag to take with me. I'm looking for something hands-free so I don't have to worry about it, and I would wear it cross-body.

Looking into three different bags (all in black) and would appreciate (1) votes as to which is the cutest, and (2) any input from anybody who has any of these about pros/cons.

Thanks!!

1) Signature Stripe Swing Pack

10129_GBKBK_d2.jpg

2) Signature Stripe Camera Bag

10128_GBKBK_d2.jpg

3) Signature Mini Cross-Body

10840_BBKBK_d2.jpg

I am also thinking for #1 and #2 to maybe go with the khaki/crimson. Decisions, decisions...

Any and all feedback appreciated!

I like the swing pack...I got it for my birthday in dark brown with the snakeskin stripe. I really love it and I am planning on taking it to Vegas in January.

My vote would be for #2 for size and function----but I agree the price causes a little bit of sticker shock.

So I will vote for #1----in the black, because I would worrry about getting it dirty in a lighter color. There are places on the strip and in some of the hotels that are quite crowded and I would worry about dirty rubbing off from other people or objects if I were to get the lighter color. Plus if you had to you could carry the black out at night for an evening bag.

I used a leather swingpack & wristlet in Disney. Worked out great. I used the wristlet as a wallet and secured it through the ring in the swingpack. That way no one could grab it without at least a little tug.