Best bag organizer for Chanel 19?

rclimbing

Handbag Lover
O.G.
Dec 25, 2006
Houston, Texas
Hi All,

Just recently bought a small chanel 19 and its the first bag I bought from Chanel that does not have a structured bottom. I noticed when I put my wallet, phone, and keys that it sags slightly on the bottom. Not really a fan of a saggy bottom, my OCD kicks in. :smile: Anyone have a recommendation for organizers that have a stiff/vinyl bottom? I use to buy organizers from divide and conquer but she does not really have a size that fits the chanel 19. TIA

Jan 2, 2020
Hi All,

Just recently bought a small chanel 19 and its the first bag I bought from Chanel that does not have a structured bottom. I noticed when I put my wallet, phone, and keys that it sags slightly on the bottom. Not really a fan of a saggy bottom, my OCD kicks in. :smile: Anyone have a recommendation for organizers that have a stiff/vinyl bottom? I use to buy organizers from divide and conquer but she does not really have a size that fits the chanel 19. TIA
I bought a base shaper from mboutique AU and an organizer from Samorga, both of which I highly recommend.

Reactions: rclimbing

rclimbing

Handbag Lover
O.G.
Dec 25, 2006
Houston, Texas
Samorga. The ZoomoniI got is too big, even though I bought the right size. I only bought from them because they sold on Amazon and I figured I 'd get it faster. Never again. I ordered the Samorga and it's perfect.

Thanks, that is good to know. I see their stuff recommended in the chanel fb groups regularly.

umamanikam

O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
UK
Samorga. The ZoomoniI got is too big, even though I bought the right size. I only bought from them because they sold on Amazon and I figured I 'd get it faster. Never again. I ordered the Samorga and it's perfect.
I got from zoomoni and it was perfect.But I got direct from them ,not Amazon .

Reactions: rclimbing