Best bag for laptop

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all!
    I love the look of fendi bags lately and want to get one for use with a 13" work laptop. I alternate bw the MacBook Pro and a Lenovo thinkpad Carbon which is like a 13" 2lb laptop.

I looooove the look of the dotcom but alas. Will not fit a 13". :sad:((

Is there another bag you'd recommend either by fendi or someone else? I don't want another tote style bag (otherwise I'd consider the 2jours).

Ahhh so sad fendi. Wish you could have made a slightly bigger size option for the dotcom. It is named the dotcom after all!! Would expect it to fit a laptop :sad:

2. Hi I bought a Mulberry Alicia Zip Tote. It fits my MacBook Pro and other stuff. So classy and a perfect work tote!

3. It sucks that my laptop can't fit the dotcom bag :sad: I really like this bag

4. Jozee, have you possibly considered the Selleria Anna bucket bag? It's a good bag for your laptop and whatever else you need to carry. It has been discontinued, but I have seen them in some of the boutiques. If not then I would suggest the 2Jour, if you want to stay with Fendi.

I hope that helps!