Best bag for childs private school orientation

Depends on the school. At my childrens' school, people carried everything from beat up no name bags to Hermes. Most carried LV, Coach & Michael Kors. So, I carried whatever I wanted.

If you are worried about people looking at your bag, try something discreet. No monogram. Limited branding. Dark colors. Medium size.

You carry LV so I assume you want premier? Balenciaga, Bottega Venetta make bags with no branding. The Chloe Bailey has no branding if you want a tote. Celine and Fendi can have limited branding.

My Max Mara Whitney is my choice when I need to be discreet.

But make sure you like it. If you feel pressure to be discreet at the orientation you will likely carry this bag to school events. You don't want to carry a bag you hate.

Reactions: princess_riya
It was common to see moms with LV at my son’s daycare so I doubt an Alma would really stand out unless it was patent metallic or something. I do remember a mom once wearing an orange Hermes Evelyne at a YMCA summer camp and thinking it was maybe not the right place for it since kids can get pretty messy, But I think you’re fine... it’s a private school, so maybe it’s better not to underdress.

It was common to see moms with LV at my son’s daycare so I doubt an Alma would really stand out unless it was patent metallic or something. I do remember a mom once wearing an orange Hermes Evelyne at a YMCA summer camp and thinking it was maybe not the right place for it since kids can get pretty messy, But I think you’re fine... it’s a private school, so maybe it’s better not to underdress.
Thank you.

I agree with what the others said. It sounds like this is the first event at the school. I would choose something under the radar for this one, and while there, you can gauge the general bag comfort level, for future events. I don’t feel LV DE is too show-offy, but the fact that you are questioning it, says you may be more at ease with something else this time. You don’t need to pretend you are someone other than who you are either.

I agree with what the others said. It sounds like this is the first event at the school. I would choose something under the radar for this one, and while there, you can gauge the general bag comfort level, for future events. I don’t feel LV DE is too show-offy, but the fact that you are questioning it, says you may be more at ease with something else this time. You don’t need to pretend you are someone other than who you are either.
Thank you.