Best bag for a tall girl, 5'8?

1. I am tall, 5'8 and I am wondering what bag would look the best on a tall person? I am looking for something with longer straps. Thanx :smile:

2. ohhh...the stephen in mono or leopard with the great shoulder strap...can be handheld as well...super style...if that is not in the budget I would say a speedy 30 or 35 roomy, casual and classic and the price is greeaaaaat!!!!!

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Batignolles Horizontal $815.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Saleya MM $960.00

4. Thank you everyone for the great suggestions :smile:

5. I'm the same height. I think we can wear any size bag, and it won't be overwhelming. Personally, I use a smaller bag at night and a bigger bag during the day. I change my bags a lot. Also, lately, I prefer a shorter strap. I think The Coussin has a good proportion for us. I saw it on Shanna Moakler on Meet The Barkers (I think she's tall too) and I loved the size. [​IMG]

6. Thank you!

7. I love the look of this bag....does it fit much????

8. Manhattan GM!

p10826068_ph_hero.jpg
  9. I'm 5'10 and have a petite noe. It fits my height well. I also tried on the regular noe size in the store and that also looked good. Not too big at all. I kind of prefer the look of the large noe on me. The petite almost looks small next to my frame.

10. Yes it's a good size and a unique style. I would say it's a medium sized bag. For a big tote bag, I use a canvas one that I have from Guess. I'm using that today with a smaller purse inside. I wouldnt really get much use out of a hue tote like a cabas. When I need a huge bag to schlepp stuff around, I wouldnt want it to be LV, I'd be too worried about damage. This Guess one I use has a beautiful cherry blossom pattern on it, but it gets so dirty I have to hand wash it in the tub about twice/year.

I think the coussin is on the medium/large side, but still elegant.

To organize the coussin, get a drop-in purseket in cranberry, which matches very well! Thanks PF'ers for the tip!
    Purseket - Organize your Pocketbooks, Purses and Bags

And here is a pic of Shanna with her bag from another post. She loooks like a slob, but you can see size. I would guess shes between 5'6"-5'9"

SMoakler-Coussin1.jpg
  11. Im shorter (5'2"), but I think that taller gals, or the ones Ive seen in the city look great with bags with longer straps.. like the Luco or maybe even a Cabas Mezzo or Piano.. The straps and the larger size match a taller proportion and draws attention away from height. Smaller bags like a pouchette, I feel emphasize how tall a person is (not that its a bad thing), I wish I were taller.:wlae:

12. I am 5'9/5'10 and here are bags that I like:

1) Cabas Mezzo
    2) Babylone
    3) Noe
    4) Chelsea
    5) Horizontial and Vertical Lockit
    6) Suhali lockit
    7) Speedy 30/35

13. i HAVE THE DAMIER CHELSEA AND LOVE IT!
    ITS NOT VERY COMMON AND LOVE THE RED INTERIOR!-AND i'M 5'4" and its big-but i love big bags!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice