Best bag evah!

1-Anthracite Havana: I recently rediscovered the love for this, I almost sold it, but found a few flaws so decided against it and glad I did... Seems to almost always match what I am wearing and it has a few flaws now so I am no longer scared to wear it :smile: For some reason, this strap style just works for me. Also I always get compliments on this almost every time I wear it.

2-Ipanema Clutch: This was a recent aquisition but I have found this so useful. I like it because it is great for nightime, yet not so tiny that it is impractical to go all day. This surprises me because usually I am NOT a clutch girl. I don't think it is as hot as my other "going out" bag (BBWS bowery) but it wins out overall because the bowery is so limited in what I can carry.

3-Hawthorne Indexer wallet: I know this is not a bag, but I love this wallet because it holds so much, yet takes up so little room that I can put it in my smaller bags so I don't have to change wallets when I am going from day to evening :smile:

1. Triple compartment Mercer in black - I had to move all my bags and most of my belongings to another country for 2 months (before I moved with them) and this was my go-to bag for the whole time. It goes with everything, it is so broken in that it is INCREDIBLY pettable, and I love that it molds to fit whatever I feel like carrying (it can carry a LOT and it ends up looking like a whole different bag when stuffed). I also never have to worry about baby-ing it, I know it can take just about anything.

2. VCP Havana. I smile everytime I take this one out. It's fun and comfortable to wear, but the patent makes it an easy, worry-free bag for me. I like the "cool" feel of the surface of the bag, it's such a different texture from my mostly-straight-leather collection, slick without the sticky feeling that I get from most patents.

3. Cordovan Corcovado. Holy heck, this thing holds a lot. I have turned to this bag for many a day trip, overnight trip, sneaking-food-and-drinks-into-places trip, you name it, I can fit it in the Corcovado. If I can find another one at a reasonable price, I will jump on it. My sister has tried to steal this one MANY times, but nuh-uh! Helps that the leather is incredibly thick, soft, yet rugged enough to not have to baby it.

(making this list makes me wonder why I have the other.. oh.. 15-20 HH's in my closet - I'm scared to count, but I know there are more than 15 in there.... I love them all, but I don't put enough of them into rotation on a regular basis)

grey zeus havana: beautiful, neutral and weatherproof
hudson hobo; love the brown color, braids on zippers, style
olive havana: love the soft smooshiness, the saturated color:biggrin:

Bringing back the Oldies tonight!!!!

These are my top 3 RIGHT NOW, I have had other top 3s in the past, but these are all what I've been getting the most use out of lately, so that's what I'm going with.

1. Pilot (any color), awesomely awesome wallet, clutch, mini-bag. Does it all and more.

2. BB Conrad, surprise lovah. Can hold a lot for it's size, like a LOT. Outside pockets and back slip pockets make it heavenly, looks great and different at every strap length and the color is a surprise neutral. Been loving to "go nautical" w. it and pair red/white top w. it and Euc. laurel flats.

3. LS Biblio... wanted to say Black Trophy (and he is a close #4!), but went w. biblio bc of her pizzazzzz, her water/soup/scratch-resistance, her stuffability (which the Trophy also has in spades!), her special history w. mois... (She was my go-to bag when we moved and we'll never part.)

1. Black Mosa hobo, gorgeous, soft leather, the most "me" of all my bags
2. Indigo Crinkle Patent Trophy, weather-proof, holds tons, matches nearly any look
3. Luxe Chocolate Lorca, simply for it's unique qualities

Blueberry Trophy - Everytime I take this bag out I'm always taken aback by it's saturated gorgeous color. The design and shape are unique and the leather is smooshy. I holds a ton and is comfortable to wear and easy to use.

1. [Leo's former] Lead Lorca. Seems innocuous, but holds everything you need for a night out, shines softly with precious metals that have never been named. Topped off with the HH charm Carlie sent me for a RAOK, perfect.
2. Eucalyptus Havana. Basic. Reliable. Soft. Like your favorite jeans. American.
3. Black/Harlequin Beatrice. Run away from home bag. Carries everything. "Reads" like a vintage carpet bag, but with echoes of those three glorious days in the Quartier Latin that one time. Drinking house wine out of juice glasses. The morning the old man finally smiled at your accent. This bag is rugged and classy at the same time. :love:

I have to admit the HH handbags never worked out for me....I tried a lot of them, but had to send them all back...however I LUV their smalls...

1. pompidous- they are the perfect size for all my cards, money, receipts, etc AND i can fit my phone and a lip gloss in the front pocket!

2. pilots- these are like the little cousins for the pompidous...they carry all the above except there is no room for the lip balm...great for quick jaunts around town!

3. clutch wallets- another great wallet...holds cards, money, receipts, pictures, and so much more...BUT no room for a phone.

LOL Quiz! Needing to run away from home? I feel ya.
Gina, there was a Camille/Grey one up fairly recently... I've never been drawn to the Camille print but the seller's pics were GORGEOUS. There's a green in it. And lush pebbly grey leather. They pop up occasionally but they just didn't make that many. Some gals like the Emile clutch wallet in the same way (i.e. can carry a phone, etc.)

ETA: DOH! :Push: It's still up. Wish I hadn't gone looking for it. Too vulnerable in my Paule Marrot binge...
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Hayden-Harn...626?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c155eff8a