Best alternative to Favorite MM?

LVBaggieLV

O.G.
Mar 26, 2013
Hi all. I was told that Favorite MM is no longer in production. Often happen to me when I want items!

So the prices for preloved is atrocious that you can even get a new item with that same amount. I was suggested to consider either Pochette Accessoires or Felicie.

Pochette Accessoires is also often hard to get now that there's Multi Pochette, and I think that Felicie is structured and may be too compact at times. So I have yet to decide on either one of this or other items. From where I am, the price between Pochette Accesoires vs Felicie can be about almost twice depending on models.

I am looking at versatility, ease of opening / closing and holding essentials like a phablet (Samsung Note phone), cards, keys and cash.

What are your thoughts on alternatives to Favorite MM?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: uhpharm01
The Felicie might hold the things you mentioned however as far as versatility goes is non existent. Stick to the pa and don’t give in to consignment! Just have patience and keep stalking the pa...stalking thread is here to help.

Thank you @Soniaa. I am so holding on and agree that I should not give in to consignment. I have also informed my SA about PA but she mentioned that order is now closed, will be some time before we can be reorder. I am also camping on the site daily but no luck yet. Thanks for the tip on the stalking site - hoping there's alert on Asia site. L

Thank you @Wondermuffin for suggesting. I have Toiletry 26 and bought the inserts with a chain - it turn out to be bulky and has depth to reach out for items. Also, I am worried about the TP zip being damaged if the chain is used frequently in this case. I have not had TP 19, so perhaps I can consider this. Are you using TP as a crossbody? How is the zip or zip edges holding up?

To add, I have the double zip pochette and notice that it could not fit as many items without me be worried of the zip being busted or it looking bulky. It fits well if I am using the card slots (so I need not fit in my card holder), 4-key holder, pochette cle and wet tissues. My phone already occupy the first pouch almost fully. The double zip pochette is frequently used for dinner and events where I need not reach out for my phone or cards as often.