Best (aka. cheapest) place to purchase a ps1 bag?

foxymom

uh-oh....
O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
hi everyone!

im going to paris/ rome after christmas and was thinking of purchasing a ps1 there :biggrin:

im assuming these bags are cheaper in europe. am i correct? :cool:

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
Hi, this trip sounds like a lot of fun :biggrin: The countries with euro (France, Italy) should have similar price on PS1:s, I think you could get tax refund at the airport too? Perhaps some here has experience with this.

The big department stores in Paris has PS1:s and probably in Rome too. LuisaViaRoma is in Florence though,

LUISAVIAROMA
Via Roma, 19/21r
Florence, Italy
Monday - Saturday 10:00am-7:30pm (CET)

Lynpett

Jul 4, 2007
Florida
Check out Erica at ******. She always sends me wonderful bags at great prices and has some PS1 bags right now. Check it out.

foxymom

uh-oh....
O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Thanks elliespurse and lynpett! Will check the stores you mentioned :smile: very excited with the trip!

Im a regular client of erica but i want to experience purchasing at a store this time, hehe :biggrin:

bbeeccaa

Jul 1, 2010
NYC
beckymonster.blogspot.com
thanks so much for making this topic! I was wondering the exact same thing, although I won't be in Italy, I'll be traveling to Barcelona, Paris, and Amsterdam, and am finding it very hard to get prices of PS1 over there.

deryad

Mar 6, 2010
Sien Antwerp and Luisaviaroma prices seem to be 1285 euros for the medium and 1610 euros for the large PS1. Net-a-porter international prices for Europe are also consistent with those. I think you will be able to get around € 150 tax refund for the medium if you do tax free, but not sure about that amount. So the medium should cost around $1500, cheaper than the US price but slightly higher than Erica's :smile: Hope that helps, enjoy your trip! :flowers:

sw0pp

Jan 31, 2006
Europe
one shop in Vienna is selling a medium Midnight PS1 for 1.610€ I'm wondering whether it really is a medium or actually a large...

foxymom

uh-oh....
O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Sien Antwerp and Luisaviaroma prices seem to be 1285 euros for the medium and 1610 euros for the large PS1. Net-a-porter international prices for Europe are also consistent with those. I think you will be able to get around € 150 tax refund for the medium if you do tax free, but not sure about that amount. So the medium should cost around $1500, cheaper than the US price but slightly higher than Erica's :smile: Hope that helps, enjoy your trip! :flowers:
yes! thanks so much deryad! the comparison is very very much appreciated... now the thinking begins... :thinking:

Last edited: