Home & Garden Best affordable bed sheets

I swear by Frette, Italian luxury bed linen. They have gorgeous and classy design and luxury feel to them. I especially adore my duvet as it feels as if you are tucket under the softest cloud. The only con is it's a very expensive brand; the pro: they ocasionally put items on sale.

I walk by a Frette store all of the time and have always wanted to go in and pet the bedding (weird, I know). Definitely not in my price range right now.

I'm in the market for new sheets and will be hitting up TJ Maxx. They always seem to have great house hold items for next to nothing cost-wise.

I love the organic cotton sheets they have at Target (Target brand). They're about $35 for full, and are softer, fit better, and are more durable than much more expensive kinds I've used.

omg I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the feel of these! I was there with my sister last week, looking for the jersey sheets that were on sale and fell in love with these, they're sooooo soft!

I normally buy the Egyptian Cotton sheets at Kohls, by Sonoma (I think this may be their brand, but not 100%). On sale, they're normally about $30 for the Sateen sheet & fitted sheet, with 2 pillow cases and are 400 thread count. Love them, but I'm easily impressed lol.

I have had the same set for almost 7 years. I got them at Tuesday Morning. I always regret not buying more, because I can't find that brand now. :nogood:

Check out Tuesday Morning if you have one near you. There are generally some pretty good deals.

Overstock.com has high-thread-count sheets and comforter covers for unbelievable pricing. Best value I've found. The reviews on that site are very helpful. :tup:

I completely agree. I bought a pair of 1,000 count sheets on there a few years ago and they are so incredibly comfortable. They are my absolute favorite pair. As a bonus, they only cost $99.

I also bought a pair of 1,200 thread counts off of Overstock and they are no where near as comfortable as the 1,000 count sheets. They are very thick and are not soft, despite numerous washings.

ive been looking for sheets for a while but have like no money lol but today at bed bath and beyond i found damask stripe 420 thread count 100% cotton sateen sheets on clearance for $14.99 i got 2 sets of that in red and in black and 1 set of 350 thread count sheets in a golden yellow for $9.99 their in the wash now so i'll see how they hold up

I agree w/Ikea. I buy my "everyday" sheets there - nice colors/patterns and they hold up machine washing very well.

Another +1 for IKEA. Also, I noticed that they are generously sized so they fit even the deepest mattresses. I have a pillowtop with a mattress cover and some of my other sheets have to really stretch to fit, but not IKEA sheets.

I found 400tc Ralph Lauren sheets at Ross for $10 once, and then offered to pay family and friends to buy & ship more to me. I stalked ebay to complete a cal king and queen bedding set and LOVE LOVE LOVE them. good weight, soft to the touch and classy looking print. Even DH admits they were a good buy.