Best advice you received on the forum

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I received 2 great advice tips from fellow TPFers. One was a while back to purchase the bag I was contemplating then, because of the expected price increase. I listened and therefore saved some money! The other advice was just the other day about the purse hook in restaurants. Has anyone else received great suggestions about a purchase or care of a LV?:smile:

:tdown:i've never received best advice on the forum...only gave

LOLLL

JOKINGGG!!!

LOL

Whether positive or no advice on the forum

the fact i'm even receiving any advice!!! is a gift itself!

:tup::tup::tup:LVOE TPF!

to not care so much whether someone has a fake....even though it was done harshly, im glad ive stopped really caring if people think my bag is fake or not as well! because i know they are real

Not so much as best advice for me personally. But I must thank fellow tPfers for sharing, e.g what are the hottest bags or upcoming collections, and those yummy pics. And of course, the "Authenticate This Thread". :tup:

Of course everything everyone has already said. Plus, one that has not been said yet is..... I take a DVD case and open it up and put it on the bottom of my speedy 30's for zero sag.

I've learned so much here. I think the baby wipes are the biggest piece of advice I've received! I have a pack on stand by at home!