Best Accessories for a 05 Sky Blue First

1. Can any of you fabulous Balenciaga-saavy women help me out?

I'm a Balenciaga newbie, it hasn't even arrived yet and I'm plotting out storage for the inside.

Ideas? Suggestions?

:nuts:

2. Well...from what I have heard about the First, think small! What sort of items are you looking for? I think it will hold a small wallet, cell phone, small makeup bag and that's about all.

3. If you're wondering what can fit inside the bag, here's what I carry in my apple green first :nuts:

wallet
    agenda
    pen
    lip balm
    cell phone
    keys
    sunglasses (sometimes)
    pressed powder compact
    travel sized bottle of excedrin
    travel hairbrush

Because it's a slouchy, giving bag, you can fit more things in there than you'd think. It's quite deceptive :amuse:

Congrats on your purchase, you sound so excited! :nuts:

4. That sounds better than my list! Go with that!

5. Wow. I didn't know the first held so much. Thanks for sharing. Maybe you've opened my eyes (wallet??) to another style.

6. Wow, I didn't know you can squeeze so much inside. I was thinking if I get a purse, I'll put in my wallet, iPod, hp, keys, tissue, makeup bag.

But can it fit a bottled water? I always carry water around so my bags must be big enough to fit that along with my other stuff.

7. it doesnt really fit a bottle of water comfortably, at least not under your shoulder. but it holds quite a bit... I just got an olive first this week, and its surprisingly easy to use, but not as roomy as the city.

8. I carry a bottle of water, a wallet, checkbook, keys, phone, lip balm, small pouch of vitamins and sometimes a snack and it still fits over my shoulder but I have skinny arms. The first is perfect for me!

9. i can fit my life in here!!! its awesome!
    wallet, keys, phone, notebook, sunglasses, water, pens, makeup bag wheee!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice