Tech Best 32" TV?

L etoile

tPF addict
O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
DH and I need a new TV for our condo's living area. In order to fit in the armoire, it must be less than 34" wide. It's a small space, so I've settled on a 32" TV. BestBuy has a ton of TV's that size, but I'm so confused about what to get. I'd like to spend less than $600. Any ideas?

Another vote for Samsung. 3 of our 5 TV's are Samsung and no problems with any of them (the oldest is over 5 years old). I would also suggest checking out www.newegg.com for 32" or smaller TV's. No tax and most items have free shipping!

My advice - Sony Bravia HDTV. I have two (40" and 46") and trust me, they're pretty awesome. Honestly, they leave my last Panasonic plasma TV for dead. I don't know if Sony fits within your budget, but it's money well spent.
Anyway, let us know what you end up buying.

I have the 36" and the 40" Sony Bravia HD and they are amazing but I've always had Sony tvs and never had problems with any of them. One of them was over twenty years old and I only got rid of it because I needed an updated tv. My sister and brother have the 32" and the 46" Samsung and think they're really great too.

Either Sony or Samsung but I think the Sony one is pricier than Samsung so whichever one fits your budget.

All we have are Samsung's in our house and I love them! There are so many deals for tv's during black friday...I'm positive you can find one for much less than $600! I bought my 42" Samsung for $550 + tax last year.